Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Miracle for Madison

I don't usually post this kind of stuff, but this little girl and her family could use all the prayers she can get.  I barely know her, but I do and I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through.  For her to be "fine" one day and then being checked for brain activity the next is horrific!  Please, take a moment and say a prayer for them, if you do that sort of thing.  And when you check out the link below, don't look at it as another request for money, that is not why I am sharing it, but look at all the people who are coming together to support this family during this trying time.  Many do not even know this sweet girl or her family.  Though I sometimes wonder, this is proof that humanity has not lost all it's compassion.  It is a great reminder for us all that the world does care and that, as we all know, life is short, you gotta make it count!  Thanks for reading...
http://www.gofundme.com/25odkg?pc=fb_cr

Just 2 days after being diagnosed with Leukemia, it was determined that Maddie's brain had no activity and the next day she took her last breath here on earth.  Please continue to keep her family and friends in your thoughts.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios