Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Monday, May 23, 2011

You're Invited!!!



I am so excited to announce the details for

Elise’s Honor
Raising Awareness and Remembering Babies lost during Pregnancy
through Miscarriage or Stillbirth
Family Event


Saturday, October 15, 2011
530-830 pm

MacGregor’s Restaurant
331 St. John Street, Havre de Grave

Tickets (before Oct 1)
$30 adults, $15 children under 10, Under 3 FREE

Adult ticket prices will increase by $5 in October
Tickets will only be on sale until Oct 7

Food, Drinks, Dessert, Cash Bar,
DJ, Raffles, Auctions, Entertainment
Candle for Wave of Light Ceremony/Presentation

For more information contact
ElisesHonor@yahoo.com


Proceeds Benefit First Candle, Baltimore MD



Tickets are available to purchase online with a credit card through First Candle's website.
Click HERE!
They can also be purchased from me with cash or check.

Every adult ticket purchased has the option of naming a candle 
in honor of a baby lost in pregnancy for the wave of light ceremony. 

If you are unable to attend, but would still like to participate, 
Donations can be made here:
https://www.z2systems.com/np/clients/fc/donation.jsp?campaign=291
For a $10 donation, you can also name a candle to be lit at the event.

Another way to become involved is to help this event gain sponsors 
and collect monetary and tangible donations to be used during the event
for raffles and giveaways.
If you, your business or someone you know would like to support this cause, 
please let me know! 
All donations are tax deductible!

If you are unaware of the significance of October 15th, you can find more information here






2 comments:

Alissa said...

Hi Kelly,
I'm new to your blog via another blogger's award. Just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss of Elise. She is a beautiful little girl. This event that you are setting up in her memory sounds like a great idea. I'm in the process of setting up a memory walk for that day too. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))

Amy von Oven said...

I am so sorry for what you have been through. I think what you are doing is WONDERFUL and your daughter is so proud of you! Praying for you...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios