Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Friday, September 16, 2011

I Can Teach My Child

One of my favorite educational (as opposed to baby loss) blogs is by a woman named Jenae, she reminds me a lot of myself and has pretty much created the blog I always envisioned of creating.  I mostly follow it on FaceBook, but once in a while I get some time to actually go read the blog posts and I am always inspired.  When I read that she was going to be starting a series of guest posts titled "Finding Triumph in the Midst of Tragedy"  I just knew I had to share my story...HERE it is!  
Thank you Jenae for allowing me to share my story with your readers and for such an all around amazing educational blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios