Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Scentsy Fundraiser...1 week only!

25% of anything purchased from this link before Sept 30 goes back to Elise's Honor Event on Oct. 15.
If you have never heard of scentsy , they are a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles.  They are decorative warmers designed to melt scented wax with the heat of a light bulb instead of a traditional wick and flame.  The wax only gets as hot as body temperature and there is no fire.  Not to mention they smell super yummy!  Check it out!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I'm sorry that I am late getting to your blog (you left a nice comment on my blog about 0 weeks and Craving Forgiveness that I wrote a few weeks ago). I have had a busy few weeks and was unable to get around and read up on some blogs. I think it is wonderful what ou are doing and hope that you raised a lot of money in Elise's Honor.
Hugs-
L

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios