Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Elise,

2 years have come and gone since you were in my arms.
I still feel you...sometimes in my womb, sometimes in my arms, always in my heart.
Most days it brings me comfort, even joy
On days like today it's like a punch in the stomach.
I find it hard to breathe, to swallow, to see through the tears.

I look at your baby sister, and I see you.
I wonder if you would have had the same happy disposition she has
Or would you be more like your big sisters :)
I watch her walk and talk and feel so much happiness
But, I'm sad that I didn't get to see you take your first wobbly steps
I never heard you cry or say mama.
You never got to play with your big brother.

At 2 years old, you'd not only be walking, you'd be running!
You'd be saying real words and lots of them I'm sure!
We'd be starting "Mommy School" where you'd learn your colors and shapes,
how to share and take turns.
We'd play pretend and watch TV and talk about the crazy weather
You'd be my shopping buddy

I miss everything about you
I think about you every day...many times a day
I wish you were by my side
But, you're not
You're by the side of God and I know that you are well taken care of
and happy
So that makes me happy and will just have to do
Until we meet again...for the first time

All My Love, My Sweet Angel Elise
Today and Always
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios