Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just another day it was, or so I thought.


April 5, 2009 was a Sunday.  We got up that morning and went to breakfast with the Easter Bunny at the Fire Station.  I remember the bunny making motions about my big belly and eating.  :) 




We ate and went back home.  Later that afternoon it started.  Contractions.  I thought they were real, but they weren't close enough together.  I read somewhere that if you had more than like 3 in an hour you should call your doc.  When I really started to time them, I did, I had exactly 3 and waited for the next hour...this time it took a little over an hour to get 3, so I waited.  Eventually they stopped coming every 20 minutes and moved to every 45 minutes to an hour.  I thought it was strange, but not enough to be concerned.  I went to bed not realizing my life was never going to be the same...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios