Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Friday, April 8, 2011

Half Assed Neglect

Sorry for the language.
I'm in a BAD mood.
I'm grumpy, tired, and ANGRY.
Nothing is getting my full attention.  Everything is being taken care of half assed...neglected...
My kids, my house, my obligations, myself!
I can't focus or concentrate on any one thing for more than a few minutes.
There is just so much that needs to be done and I can't seem to find the energy to do any of it.
What a pity party I'm having...I hate it.

1 comments:

Sherri said...

Sometime pitty parties are helpful! Your a busy momma...it will all come together! I have 5 also,and I often feel like my walls are coming in on me! To much to do, and not enough time!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios