Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Elise's Angelversary 4/6/10

Readings from her first Angelversary:

On the Wings of Hope
According to an American Indian Legend:
       If anyone desires a wish to come true they must first capture a butterfly and whisper that wish to it.
       Since a butterfly can make no sound, the butterfly can not reveal the wish to anyone but the Great Spirit who hears and sees all.
       In gratitude for giving the beautiful butterfly its freedom, the Great Spirit always grants the wish.
       So, according to legend, by making a wish and giving the butterfly its freedom, the wish will be taken to the heavens and be granted.

 

A Butterfly Release
As you release this butterfly in honor of me,
know that I'm with you and will always be.
Hold a hand, say a prayer,
close your eyes and see me there.
Although you may feel a bit torn apart,
please know that I'll be forever in your heart.
Now fly away butterfly as high as you can go,
I'm right there with you more than you know.
By Jill Haley



Printed page given to those who attended:

Elise Renee Tagliaferri
 Thank you for honoring and remembering our sweet angel with us tonight.
April 6, 2010

Messenger of God
Kathryn Poland

Oh, Little Butterfly,
Messenger of God,
When I see you in the sky
I cannot help but nod.
You bring me respite
From grief and despair
Every time I see you
Sailing through the air.
You renew my faith
In all God's wondrous plan,
And I know it's all in FAITH,
Not in what I understand.


A Symbol of Hope
(Unknown)

A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam
And for a brief moment its glory and beauty belong to our world
But then it flies again
And though we wish it could have stayed...
We feel lucky to have seen it.


“What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios