Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Sunday, April 3, 2011

February 25, 2011

<sigh>

I REALLY want to start a blog for Elise.  I feel so bad that I haven't done it yet.  She deserves one.  I need one...an outlet for so much that I think and feel...a place to "collect" links to other blogs and sites, but I know I just don't have the time to add another "thing" to my day.  And I would just feel HORRIBLE that I couldn't find a few minutes every couple days or so to devote to my sweet angel.  I think that's what scares me the most.  What a terrible situation to be in.

I think I'm just grumpy and sad today...some days are so much harder than others and I never know when or why.  I just want to cry, but I can't, too much to do, no time for that


Woke up late today,
And I still feel the sting of the pain,
But I brushed my teeth anyway.
I got dressed through the mess,
And put a smile on my face.
I got a little bit stronger.
...
I know my heart will never be the same.
But I'm telling myself I'll be okay,
Even on my weakest days,
I get a little bit stronger.
(Sara Evans)

Sometimes, though, I really want to just be able to focus on Elise
But, if there is one thing I have learned being the mother of 4 living children, it's that it doesn't matter what I want or when I need something, someone else needs something and that pulls rank.

<sigh>
it's that dreaded time of year again for me...3 months filled with so much emotion and no time to process any of them.  I just have to keep going, getting things done for everyone else...


((And well, now you see it...my blog for Elise :) <3))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios