Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios

My Sweet Angel

My Sweet Angel
4/6/09 4:45 pm 4 lbs 1 oz 17 inches

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Little Lives Lost

September  5, 2010

Every night I sit on my back porch and from the chair that I sit in I can see this one bright star.  I just noticed it a few nights ago and wasn't actually convinced that it was really a star.  It is so bright and still.  I wasn't sure what else it could be though.  But now I know that it is indeed a star..the star of my sweet Elise...
And with the tragic passing of 14 year old Lauryn Little this week, my heart holds some hope that both of these amazing girls have found each other in heaven.  I remember how fond Lauryn was of Autumn when she was a baby, I just know that she is just as kind and loving to Elise, who herself is no doubt drawn to Lauryn's smile and sunny disposition and stories of her big sisters...
May you both find comfort in each other and in knowing the many lives you touched during your brief stay on earth.  There are more people than either of you know who love you and miss you terribly...finding some peace in the fact that you are both safe in heaven and now have each other.
<3

When you feel Lonely

When a person you love passes away
Look to the night sky on a clear day.
The star that to you, appears to be bright,
Will be your loved one, Looking upon you during the night.
The lights of heaven are what shows through
As your loved one watches all that you do.
When you feel lonely for the one that you love,
Look to the Heavens in the night sky above.


Author unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studios| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studios